Welcome to the Town of Riverhead
Online Tax Payment and Search System
- Bill # — Enter the bill number that is displayed at the top right hand corner of your tax bill.
- Tax Map # — Enter the section, block, and lot, separate with dashes and no spaces. For example: 99.-9-99.9.
- Owner Name — Search by Last Name and then First Name. The text you enter will be used to search the entire name and return all partial matches. If you are unable to find your bill searching with a full name, try searching with just a last name. When you see your bill, click on the view button on the right and your bill will appear.
- Address — Enter your street name. Do not type out road or lane.
- If no matches are found, try searching on only one search field at a time.
Monday — Friday: 8:30 am — 4:30 pm
The office will be closed on Christmas Day December 25th, 2017 and New Year's Day January 1st, 2018.
This website only reports taxes received and applied during authorized tax collection periods as follows: December 1st, 2017 through May 31, 2018.
During this period, new payments and/or adjustments to taxes will be updated within twenty-four hours, after the Tax Receiver's office has processed the updates.
The Town of Riverhead is providing this information on an "as is" basis and is not legally responsible for any inaccuracies or errors that could appear on this site. Information from this website may not be reproduced or distributed in any way as to circumvent the intention of the Town of Riverhead to provide freely and easily accessible public information for anyone who has access to the World Wide Web.